I've found the right way to bring you back to the place where you belong.

I saw you in my dream; I looked inside your eyes; I can still remember your hand shape and your eyebrows. Your gentle touch; I can still remember your sweet smell and your wet hair drying in the wind. I know your silence and your deep, deep voice. I see you smiling. I feel you when you're gone. I can hear your heart pounding as you holding me. I can remember the felling of touching your arms.

I'm worry when my heart trying to break out of my body because I fear something bad had happen to you. I imagine your voice when I sleep, hugging the pillow. I don't want to cry anymore just to be with you. I fall in love with you when my heart started racing the thoughts. When I couldn't find the words to say I want to see you. When I realize I care about you when I knew I won't be your mistake. When I knew I would be here for ever.

See, my love-

I know about your untrue love, yet I love you.

I know sometimes you wish to run away from my face; but as long you're not sure, I don't mind loving you.

I know you're running between... And you think over things, I know you searching. I can understand you; I do understand.

My dear, I won't stop you.

You'll find yourself- stop trying so heard. I believe in you. Honey, you're mine. I love you. I don't care where you're going as long as our ways parallel to each other.

My love is pure. Ho, yes it does.

I don't care if you're lying now. I now you so well. I don't mind loving you.

You fall, yet I love you.  I don't need you- I want you. 'Till your love become true 'till you wake up and find my beside you, I don't care if you're lying. I know you know how it feels.

I love you. I waked up one day and realize it's you I love. I'm here walking with you, quietly. I won't leave 'till you'll look in my eyes and say you don't need it no more.

I have my own life and mind. But it goes together with yours.

My love.

You're here. And yet, yet I love you.

ועכשיו כשאנחנו פה,

בסופו של האפילוג,

רציתי רק לשאול, האם אתה

זוכר את פעם

פעם.

קצת לפני הפרולוג,

בשמות אחרים, ממקום אחר

בתקופה אחרת.

גם אני שכחתי כשכתבנו את עצמנו

אבל כשהגשם שלך יורד עליי